You are not connected to the Boise State University Albertsons Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. my.BoiseState login
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Sequel to: The boy who spoke dog.|
|Description:||245 p. ; 20 cm.|
Jack is reunited with his beloved sheepdog Moxie on the island where they first met, but the dangerous Blackburn Jukes is there too, searching for valuable amber that is hidden in the island's bogs.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Border collie -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Islands -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adventure stories.
- New Zealand -- Juvenile fiction.
- Border collie -- Fiction.
- Dogs -- Fiction.
- Islands -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- New Zealand -- Fiction.