You are not connected to the Boise State University Albertsons Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. BroncoWeb login
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Language Note:||Text in English and Spanish.|
|Description:|| p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.|
|Series Title:||Speech kids series, 1|
|Other Titles:||Puertas de Keisha :|
|Responsibility:||written by escrita por Marvie Ellis ; illustrated by, illustrada por Jenny Loehr.|
An older sister can't understand why her little sister, Keisha, won't play with her. The family finds out that Keisha has autism and goes to see a therapist to understand what autism means to them.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Autism -- Juvenile fiction.
- Autistic children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Autism -- Treatment -- Juvenile fiction.
- African American children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sensory integration dysfunction in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Spanish language materials -- Bilingual.