You are not connected to the Boise State University Albertsons Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. BroncoWeb login
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 181 p. ; cm.|
Mapping the territory : Brian Friel's Translations (1980) --
Picturing a changing landscape : Conor McPherson's The weir (1997) --
Travelling in place : Marina Carr's By the bog of cats? (1998) --
Exploring interiors : Frank McGuinness's Gates of gold (2002) --
|Responsibility:||Helen Heusner Lojek.|
Lojek provides extensive analysis of space in plays by living Irish playwrights, applying practical understandings of staging and the insights of geographers and spatial theorists to drama in an era increasingly aware of space.
Retrieving notes about this item
- English drama -- Irish authors -- History and criticism.
- English drama -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
- Setting (Literature)
- Place (Philosophy) in literature.
- Ireland -- In literature.
- PERFORMING ARTS / Theater / Playwriting
- PERFORMING ARTS / Theater / History & Criticism
- LITERARY CRITICISM / Drama
- By the bog of cats.
- Gates of gold.
- The weir.
- Raum (Motiv)